Green Day - A Pickle Stimulus

I suggested the below rough idea on discord regarding a stimulus a bit of a stimulus event that aligns a few things…

We’ve now built up a significant amount of funds in the treasury over the last week (regardless of where those funds have come from - whether it be withdrawals or profits - the treasury has seen a big increase), my suggestion is to use some to oil the machine in a sustainable way.

If we do go ahead and remove the withdrawal fee (permanently or for a 1 week trial as some have suggested), all new funds added from the treasury will be coming from the same place going forward anyway. To have maximal impact we could time this event with the release of the new jar swapping feature, an announcement and release a date for the new fees on profits, and a significant (but sustainable) increase in staking rewards (that corresponds to the reward that would have been distributed over the past week if the new fee structure was in place). In addition, this event would also ideally (I don’t know what’s in the pipeline) include any new jar strategies/changes.

Just an idea for discussion…