Pickle Community Creative Challenge

The Challenge

We are launching our first Pickle Community Creative Challenge where we invite our community to create some awesome Pickle-related content for a chance to win prizes! This thread will be used to discuss anything related to the challenge - notable submissions, any questions or comments you may have, etc.

The challenge runs from Oct. 30th - Nov. 13th. To enter, follow @picklefinance on Twitter and post your submission with the hashtag #PickleChallenge.

Prizes

Prizes will be awarded in the form of PICKLEs to the top 20 submissions in the following manner:

1st: 110 PICKLEs
2nd: 90 PICKLEs
3rd: 75 PICKLEs
4th: 55 PICKLEs
5th: 30 PICKLEs
6th–10th: 20 PICKLEs
11th–20th: 10 PICKLEs

Worth $10,000 of PICKLEs at the time of writing.

Closing

We look forward to seeing all of the AWESOME submissions you Picklers come up with! Please also share any thoughts you may have here.

Full details in our Medium article here.

4 Likes

:cucumber: MY ENTRY PLS VOTE I NEED PICKLES IM POOR :cucumber:

8 Likes

Pepe Digital Art

1 Like

2nd Pepe Digital Art

peepooinfield

1 Like

Yo! I was curious about this aspect of the contest:

Places 1–5 will be voted on by the community on Snapshot.

How exactly will this Snapshot vote be set up? Will five entries be selected by some specific metric and the community can vote on those five entries or will this be like, EVERY entry all at once in one enormous Snapshot?

The latter option seems unfeasible, so assuming that the former is the case I was wondering how those five entries will be picked for the Snapshot vote.

Thanks!

LD

“Return of the Pickle Jedi”

“A Plea to DeFi Pulse”

Also wondering where I can track if my post has been picked up for the submissions