[PIP-27 Candidate Submission] Solidity/Full-Stack Developer

artl-dev · GitHub This is my github.

Recently forked pickle protocol and developed mic-usdt and mis-usdt community vaults on top of that.

Developed the vault page on MITH Cash frontend.

I’ve worked in Ghost project and fixed the code signing and notarization problem and also fixed some structure issues.

I’m a senior software developer with 2+ years of experience in Solidity and 7+ years of experience in full-stack development.

In the past couple of years, I’ve worked as a frontend developer at a large Medical Automation company and helped them to fix bunch of issues and launch smoothly which resulted in increasing their revenue.
Also, I worked as a main developer at a musical company to develop a Spotify like application.

I used to be a full-stack web developer with primary focus on Javascript/Typescript and I preferred frontend development, especially on top ReactJS. Of course, I’ve made use of some great ReactJS frameworks including NextJS and Gatsby which provided SSR, and also used several UI frameworks including Material UI and Ant Design.

In blockchain-related frontend applications, I’ve been using ethers and web3 libraries to interact with smart contracts.

2 Likes

Thank you for applying. This is being reviewed.

I am keen to chat, please send me a note. I have a project you might be interested in helping with.

Alright, thanks. I’m keen to hear.