Hi everyone! I would like to apply for the smart contract developer position at Pickle Finance.
I have 4 years of experience in general Software Engineering and about 2 years in the blockchain space coding in Solidity. Here are some of the most relevant projects I’ve been involved with:
- Core Dev at Truebit (https://truebit.io/)
- worked on various bugs/features in the Truebit client
- one of the most important achievements was adding support for running Rust code as Truebit tasks
- Full-Stack Dev at Props (https://props.xyz)
- maintained and improved a cluster of micro-services handling millions of users interactions per day
- designed and developed an on-chain protocol for loyalty tokens from the grounds up (GitHub - propsproject/props-protocol: Props Protocol contracts - the code of which has been audited by Solidified (audits/Audit Report - Props Protocol [26.03.2021].pdf at master · solidified-platform/audits · GitHub))
- touched on various UIs in React/Next.js
- Balancer Grantee
- as part of a grant from the Balancer team, I’m working on a simulation environment for various Balancer v2 pools that exactly matches the EVM versions of the pools (GitHub - georgeroman/balancer-v2-pools: SDK for simulating the exact on-chain behaviour of various Balancer V2 pools)
- This Artwork Earns Yield
- Matoken Swap
- built during the ETHGlobal Scaling Ethereum hackathon, Matoken is a Balancer-based music NFT exchange built on top of Polygon
Here is my GitHub if anyone wants to take a closer look: georgeroman (George Roman) · GitHub.
If needed I can provide more info about my experience.
Really appreciate your consideration!