PIP to reimburse hacked pDAI

Please consider @purplezky 's proposal: Curve USDN3CRV strategy where the 10% dev fee is used to compensate victims of the pDAI hack

It has the merit of distributing the entire 10% of the strategist’s rewards to redistribute them to the losers of the pDAI jar.
Other jars are possible going in this direction.

Let’s continue to offer new opportunities with attractive returns, in order to attract new and old investors.

1 Like

Edit: Just read about CORNICHON and the Yearn merger. I’m ecstatic.

https://medium.com/iearn/pickle-yearn-ferment-co-operation-dill-eec43b93d0ea

It seems discussion has slowed down on a plan to recover losses of the DAI hack.

I lost a substantial amount in this hack after supporting pickle on social media and participating in the farming since the first days of it’s launch. What really stings the worst is I and my friend had really championed pickles quality of code being above that of other farms so it’s a really hard pill to swallow to see this not being given a priority by the dev’s who were ultimately responsible through bad quality coding.

Great job to those that are discussing Curve USDN3CRV strategy where the 10% dev fee is used to compensate victims of the pDAI hack

2 Likes