[RFC] Smart Treasury Discussion

Agree, let’s do it. As per @leekuanjew and @BigBrainBriner suggestions a couple of posts up.

7 Likes

Agreed, we should proceed as outlined above.
A good time to take profit on the LP tokens and build our $400K stablecoin stack.

5 Likes

Yep, let’s do it. Do we have specifics nailed down? How much would we want to buy from the dev fund and at what price?

2 Likes

$20K worth from the dev fund at market price.
There’s absolutely no need for the team to offer a below-market deal, you guys are underpaid as it is.

Once tomorrow’s staking rewards are withdrawn, we’ll be at $500K and we can convert $400K to stables, buy $80K of ETH, and pay $20K to the dev fund.

Also, why not put the $400K stablecoin stack into pDAI? Let treasury also enjoy the juicy APYs :slight_smile:

Put it to a vote?

4 Likes

Don’t we also need $80k eth?

Agree on the market price for the Dev fund pickles. Or maybe the day’s low if the Devs want to be generous :wink:

2 Likes

Good catch, edited :slight_smile:

For some reason I thought we were going with a PICKLE/USDC pool :man_facepalming:

1 Like

$400k to the stablecoin stash is to pDAI sounds wholesome.

4 Likes

Absolutely - I am all for the treasury depositing stablecoin funds in a safe but decent yield strategy, ie our own pDAI jar.

1 Like

Great idea. Shows that the treasury itself has skin in the game when vested in pJAR 88. Also if this is done, suggest should be used as a marketing flag! “Look here DEFI degens… a cool 1/2 a mil in our own jar from treasury shows our trust in the project”.

3 Likes

I tried to outline this and marry it with PICKLE buyback:

Now that the Smart Treasury is near, this still sounds like a good plan to me.

This part, not so much :laughing:

2 Likes