Tracking your pJar Rewards Easily

It would be very convenient to be able to see your rewards gained from the JAR dashbaord. Not your PICKLE gained from the farm section, but the JAR gains themselves.

Right now the option is to see a 18 digit decimal place number creep up. If you can translate this into tangible dollar increase value this will be VERY helpful, not just for us, but for newcomers who want to see an INTEGER go up to make it easy for them to understand.

3 Likes

Agree !
And maybe a built-in history system to keep track the deposit ?
We can use the etherscan but it’s not very convenience.

Would it suffice to show the dollar value of what you currently have in the jar? i.e. the current value of the pTokens that you hold.

1 Like

Yes. That would be very helpful.

It would also be helpful to show how much you have gained (in $ amount and %) since you began staking. If people can see that they outperformed the withdrawal fee they’ll feel very comfortable.

1 Like

show how much you have gained (in $ amount and %) since you began staking

Not impossible, but this is quite a bit more complex as it’s not at all trivial to read historical data from the blockchain. We could create a Graph node that allows us to query this in the future perhaps.

I’m not trying to be discouraging, but realistically speaking we probably won’t have this for a while.

That’s ok. Showing the current dollar amount will go a long way.

1 Like

Good idea, Dr.Eggplant! This would be great

1 Like

I think it would be really cool to fork yearn.party (pickle.party??): https://github.com/x48-crypto/yearn-party

It would also require forking the yearn API: https://github.com/yearn-integrations/api

We would need to have a subgraph first. Maybe someone can contact TheGraph and tell them they want Pickle data. Once a subgraph schema is created and the data is indexed, it should be pretty easy to retrieve this data.

That being said, it’s just not a priority for us at this point, but I would love to see this happen in the future.